It gives me great pleasure to welcome you as a valued exhibiting partner for Sustainable Supply Chain Exhibition, UK, on Tuesday 19th & Wednesday 20th March 2024 (with build up on Sunday 17th March for space only exhibitors, and Monday 18th March 2024 for all exhibitor types).
This exhibitor pack contains important information and forms you must send to different providers with specific deadlines, so please do take the time to read through completely and return the necessary information to us by the deadlines stated.
Some key dates for submissions:
• Free Show Guide Editorial Form – 16th February 2024
(submit to e-zone)
• Fascia Name Form – 23rd February 2024
• Electrical Order Form – 1st March 2024
• Health & Safety/Risk Assessment and Copy of Public Liability Insurance – 14th February 2024
• Voyage Control (NEC delivery and parking passes organiser) – 8th March 2024 (https://voyagecontrol.com/necbirmingham)
We hope that you enjoy and get real value from this event via the networking opportunities, establishing new business connections with the industry’s senior decision makers and, vitally, in getting quality leads for the ROI you need.
Please ignore any companies that contact you offering paid listings or visitor data – these are not in any way affiliated with us and are not genuine.
Please only use suppliers listed in this E-Zone as others are not affiliated with us.
Should you have any queries, comments or ideas, please speak to a member of the team.
Sustainable Supply Chain Exhibition Team